Call Us Today
I am passionate about the art and science of dentistry, and I feel fortunate to work in a profession where I am able to create and maintain healthy, beautiful smiles for my patients. Throughout my 30 (plus) years as a dentist, I have met so many wonderful people with unique backgrounds and ethnicities, and this has enriched my life immensely. Their appreciation of what we do for them is my most meaningful reward.
I have been in private practice in Seattle since 1987.
I live in the Seattle area with my wife, two daughters, and our family dog. I stay active with cycling and skiing, and also enjoy cooking. I volunteer surgical dental care to low-income patients at Swedish Hospital in cooperation with the Seattle-King County Dental Society.
I have successfully completed more than 1000 hours of postgraduate training in surgical implantology, full-mouth rehabilitation, endodontics, periodontics, and TMJ disorders at institutions that include:
- University of Michigan - Bachelor of science in Biology - Graduated with distinction
- University of Michigan - Masters of Science Molecular Biology
- Northwestern University Dental School - Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) (Graduated in Top 10% of Class)
- I served as full-time faculty member at Northwestern University Dental School in the Department of Restorative Dentistry from 1985 to 1987 and as a part time instructor at the University of Washington School of Dentistry from 1988 to 1990.
- I have successfully completed more than 1000 hours of postgraduate training in surgical implantology, full-mouth rehabilitation, endodontics, periodontics, and TMJ disorders at institutions that include:
- • Misch International Implant Institute
- • Dawson Academy for Advanced Dental Study
- • Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- • Advanced Endodontics Seminars
- • The Perio Institute
- • University of Southern California, Department of Dental Anesthesia for training in IV Sedation
- • Piper Education and Research Center for TMJ disorders
- • International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), fellow
- • American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- • American Equilibration Society
- • American Dental Association
- • Washington State Dental Association
- • Seattle-King County Dental Society